By St. Aidan Office | March 20, 2020
As our realities are shifting at a rapid pace, we are deeply grateful for the leadership of Bishop Rob and the team at the Synod office.
Here are a few things the Bishop has directed that we communicate:
- The building is closed to everyone with a very few exceptions for specific tasks.
- As of today, he has granted experimental permission to run a livestream Morning Prayer service on Sunday with the lowest number of people possible involved. This is to provide pastoral care to the congregation while minimizing risk to all involved.
- Bag lunches will be provided at the 1st Ave door at 11:45 a.m. while quantities last (lunch teams will be contacted by Carla as things develop).
Plans are in full swing to coordinate care:
- through phone calls (sign up here if you are free to call others)
- to provide support to those who need supplies (sign up here if you need help or are willing to help)
- Riverside Mission needs some help. They are accepting donations of the following items:
-sandwich size ziplock bags
-med/large size disposable gloves
-and of course hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, and toilet paper.... if anyone can find any.
Drop off can happen 10:00am - 6:00pm at the BACK screen door as someone is usually in the kitchen.
For information as things change, please see their Facebook page.
If at any point you or someone you know needs care of any kind, please contact one of the following people who will help determine the best way forward.
Incumbent Rev. Dr. Dean Pinter, 306-694-5445, 306-691-0241,
Deacon Rev. Deacon Arleen Champion, 306-631-1001
Pastoral Care Gwen Currie, 306-693-3470
Parish Administrator Michelle Josefson, 306-313-2586, [email protected]