By Luke Johnson | September 12, 2016
We won't meet for youth group this week because we are preparing for our Fall Youth Retreat.
It's finally here! Fall Youth Retreat 2016!
- Departure - Meet at the Husky station in Caronport on Friday at 4:00pm (4:30 departure)
- Supper stop in Swift Current around 6:00pm
- Return - Sunday, September 18 around 4:30pm at the Husky in Caronport
What to Bring
- Consent form and/or retreat money if you haven't handed them in already
- Clothes appropriate for chilly fall weather, outdoor activities, campfires, etc. (The forecast looks good, sunny and 23'C, but the evenings will be chilly, so bring some warm clothes.)
- $10 for Friday’s supper stop
- Pillow and sleeping bag
- Flashlight (you might want one for the night game on Saturday)
- Human-maintenance stuff (toothbrush, etc.)
Resuming Youth Group
After the retreat, youth group will resume Tuesday, Sept 27. We won't have youth group the Tuesday immediately following the retreat because that would be crazy.
See you at the Husky in Caronport at 4pm on Friday! #woot