St. Aidan Day in the Park
- August 31 - September 1, 2014
- St. Aidan Anglican Church124 1st Ave N.E., Moose Jaw, SK
Eucharist and Baptism, 10:30am
Celebrate St. Aidan Day in the Park!
At 10:30am, Sunday, August 31, 2014 we will celebrate the Eucharist and a service of Baptism. Join us at the Kinsmen Wellesley Park.
What to Bring
- Lawn chair
- Mosquito repellent (just in case)
The church will supply:
- Meat from the barbecue
- Juice and coffee
- Paper plates, disposable cups, plastic cutlery, napkins
- Tables and tablecloths
Salads and Desserts:
- Surnames beginning in A - M: bring salads
- Surnames beginning in N - Z: bring desserts
Lend a helping hand
If you are physically-able:
- Surnames beginning in A - M please meet at the church at 9:30 to help laod tables and set them up at the park and then to take food as it comes in before the service and after to prepare the food table for everyone.
- Surnames beginning in N - Z please help clean up the park area (i.e., putting garbage in bins, removing tablecloths) and loading the tables to be returned to the church as well as coffee maker and all left over supplies.
How to get to the Kinsmen Wellesley Park