10:30am St. Aidan Day Worship & Picnic
- September 4-5, 2016
- St. Aidan Anglican Church124 1st Ave N.E., Moose Jaw, SK
Celebrate St. Aidan Day in the Park!
At 10:30am, Sunday, September 4th we will celebrate the Eucharist. Join us at the Kinsmen Kiwanis Park. [Please note this location change from previous years - Kiwanis Park is over the bridge, across from the campground.]
What to Bring
- Lawn chair
- Mosquito repellent (just in case)
The church will supply:
- Meat from the barbecue
- Juice and coffee
- Paper plates, disposable cups, plastic cutlery, napkins
- Tables and tablecloths
Salads and Desserts:
Each household is asked to bring a salad and a dessert large enough for them plus another.
Tables and Supplies from the church:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are physically-able:
- Surnames beginning in N - Z please meet at the church at 9:30 to help load tables and set them up at the park and then to take food as it comes in before the service and after to prepare the food table for everyone.
- Surnames beginning in A - M please help clean up the park area (i.e., putting garbage in bins, removing tablecloths) and loading the tables to be returned to the church as well as coffee maker and all left over supplies.
How to get to the Kiwanis River Park